- Category: Hardware Products
- Full disk encryption via a hardware-based NIST & CSE certified cryptographic AES engine
- High performance - Data is encrypted and decrypted on the fly by a certified cryptographic engine inside an ASIC without taking any CPU resources
- Encryption /
Decryption via a hardware key , just like using a regular key to
open a door.
To enable the encryption and access the drive, simply insert the Cipher key into the keyhole of the Diamond Cipher enclosure prior to turn on the power.
- Simple to deploy with no training required, no software to install and no password to remember
- Platform independency - There is no software or driver to install to use Addonics encryption products. As a result, it can be deployed in any systems running any OS. This is important in organization with multi platform computing and legacy systems.
Drive enclosures features
- eSATA connector built-in for external eSATA connection
- Optional USB 3.0 to eSATAp adapter for USB 3.0 / 2.0 connection.
- Regular SATA connector for use as an removable hard drive via the Cradles installed in a 5 1/4" drive bay
- Choice of SATA / SATAII hard drive enclosures
- Hard drive connectors are isolated by a Direct SATA bridge from wear and tear in removable drive application
- Support large hard drive beyond 137G with single partition.
- No interface cabling between drive and enclosure for reliable connection.
- No switch to set between internal and external hard drive application
- Compact size for easy transportation - slightly larger than a VCR cassette
- Sturdy aluminium body for use in rough environments
- Well ventilated design, good heat conduction without fan for quiet operation
- LED for both power, drive access and Cipher key activation
- Optional cooling fan available
- Simple hard drive installation
- Optional 2.5"/1.8" converter kit
- OS support in an external hard drive mode
- eSATA - DOS, Windows 95, NT(SP6), 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 7, Mac, Linux and Solaris
- USB - Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 7, Mac, Linux and Solaris
- Mount inside any standard 5 1/4" drive bay
- Aluminium construction for effective heat dissipation inside any system
- Connect to SATA interface
- 4-pin floppy power connector
- Drive Cradle key lock to secure Drive Enclosure and power on the drive
- Drive Cradle LED can be set to come from hard drive or from controller
- LED for both power and drive access
- OS support in internal hard drive mode - DOS, Windows 95, NT(SP6), 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 7, Mac, Linux and Solaris