- Category: Hardware Products
· Great for the following applications:
o Secure a system from unauthorized access
o Prevent sensitive data from unauthorized access when the storage device is lost or stolen
o Shipping or transporting storage devices containing sensitive data
o Encrypt an entire RAID volume or a specific storage device within a RAID volume
· Supports encrypting the following storage devices:
o SATA I/II hard drive or SSD (Solid State Drive)
o RAID storage created by port multiplier
o Removable drive storage
o Compact Flash media (through an adapter)
o IDE drives with IDE - SATA converter
· AES 256-bit encryption - the highest level of encryption standard
· Full disk encryption. No traceable data when the encrypted drive is connected to any system
· No training required. Encryption/decryption via a hardware key , just like using a regular key to open a door.
· Easily mounts into any system via either a drive bay or a PCI slot
· Installs into external storage enclosures such as Storage Towers and Storage Racks via the SCSI - 1 punch-out or one of the drive bays.
· Multiple CipherChains can be daisy chained to achieve incredibly complex security level.
· High performance - up to 150 MB/sec
· OS independent - can be used on any system